What I did:
- started episode 35 edit (part 1)
What comes next:
- add audio cues & clean up sections. finish edit tomorrow
What I learnt:
- this idea was pretty cool and fun
- usually we do these ‘value’ or ‘reflection’ episodes but I’m slowly trying to transition into more alternate formats. the classic format is almost a fallback if i’m unable to come up with something more fun or creative
- from what I heard today, things were okay. we gave each other our space. I think we’ve got it now. it’s all ingrained and we know how we work. The only way I imagine I can add something here is to start to remix how COB does his episodes/tom segura does his stand ups.
- lofi in the background is a very solid hack! editing also need not take too long at all. I could have finished the episode today if I really wanted.
Content I consumed
- DevTea ‘keep your tank full’
- DevTea ‘plateaus’
- HPPodcast - Toto Wolff
- Beyond the Grid w Nico Rosberg, Valtteri Bottas